1.3
Privacy and Data Security

I have playd chumba casino now three and a half years. In that time frame I have cashed out a total of maybe $600 per say.

not all out one whole time but individually. However due to Facebook and my only account at the time. Its my only Facebook account that I cannot get into still to this!! day at this time I still and will never get back into that account.

I then had to make a whole new Facebook account not only on my original Facebook account ,do I lose all of my time frame memories but there are dead friends that I will never get back and they will never answer my new friend request replies because they are dead but chumba Casino States :: I have a duplicate account :: only because Chumba Casino:: does not want to Cashout my $1,600 winnings. How ever my only chid has fallin ill internaly and we have been hospitalized do for surgery and its only a few days hallelujah. And with this comes 2 medical malpractice cases and the lawyers for that are not able to activate until surgery has been done. They will answer to the simple true fact 1st.

The meaning of duplicate? And then once they stated the meaning of duplicate they will need to prove that as I will prove to them the very clear how never can there be a:: duplicate:: in this matter unless word for word friend for friend excetera excetera . ‼ They prove that and that exactly . and then, 2nd.

:: MY money, cost me and still is now. More then my winnings at that time.

‼They got me *** off from2.1/2 weeks now. They can pay for all that they caused.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 23.

Comments